Applications are now being accepted for the 2019-2020 School Year. Interested applicants need to complete the online application below, which includes a written essay, recommendation letters from two core teachers, and ability to place into college level writing (WRT 101 or higher) and math courses (MAT 142,151, 188 or higher).
Ready to apply for the Vail Early College?
Click below to begin the application process:
Applications are due January 23rd, 2019.
Here is the essay information so you can prepare prior to completing the application.
- Compose a well-written essay (2 page maximum) for our evaluation committee that address the following questions:
- Why do you feel that the Early college program would be a good fit for you?
- How have you prepared yourself for college-level work and expectations?
- What are your plans for after the Early College? What are your future educational goals?
- In addition to the writing prompts above, this writing assignment will be judged on organization, style, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. You should type, edit, and revise these answers in a word processing program (Pages or Word) to take advantage of their spelling and grammar check abilities. Then, have a peer and/or teacher review your answers before submitting.