Applications are now being accepted for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Interested applicants need to complete the online application below, which includes a submission of a written essay, recommendations from two core teachers, and ability to place into college level writing (WRT 101 or higher) and math courses (MAT 142,151, 188 or higher). Here is a PDF version of the application for students to use to prepare and gather all information needed for the application: Early College Application – For Reference Only
Ready to apply to the Early College?
Click below to begin the application process:
Applications are due January 31st, 2020
20/21 SY Application Timeline:
- November 20th – Application window opens
- January 9th – Information Night at Vail Theater of the Arts, 6pm
- January 31st – Application window closes
- February – Interviews of eligible applicant
- March – Decision notifications made to students
- April – New Student Workshop Night* & Pima Orientation & Registration Day* (New EC Cohort Events)
- May – New Student Workshop Night* & New Parent Night (New EC Cohort Events)
*If admitted into the Early College Program, students will be required to attend 3 Workshop events.
- New Student Workshop Night #1 on April 2nd
- Pima Orientation & Registration on April 6th
- New Student Workshop Night #2 on May 5th
Specifics and exact times will be sent to students upon acceptance into the program.