Image Alt

GCU Credit???

If you took GCU 105 at Andrada or have other GCU credit you would like to transfer to your Pima transcript you need to have your transcripts from GCU sent to Pima and evaluated. Go here to find out more:

GCU Request a Transcript page:

PCC transcript evaluation & credit transfer information:

*****Important Note….you will need to submit this form to Pima with your official transcripts: