Image Alt
  /  Information   /  Pima and High School Transcript Information

Pima and High School Transcript Information

You must have a copy of your official Pima transcript sent to your next university/college in order to receive credit for the work you have done. This needs to be done along with your final official high school transcript. While the college courses are on your high school transcript, it will not be used to grant credit for the coursework you completed. Most Universities want them by July 1st but due dates for final transcripts vary by college/university.You will need to refer to the university website for specific deadlines and requirements.