School (Senior) Pictures
If you want to have your senior picture in the yearbook at your high school of graduation, see the following important dates:
- Picture day is August 10th & 11th. VEC-APHS students should go down during zero hour to get their picture taken prior to coming to Pima East.
- Pictures will be taken at Cienega on starting Aug 17 on Tues and Wed block for three weeks in a row. VEC students can come in anytime on these dates, or wait until the Senior class picture week. The date for Senior pictures has not be set yet. More information will be posted and sent out once exact details have been determined.
- Pictures will be taken at Empire. Seniors on Monday, August 16th and Juniors on Tuesday, August 17th. VEC students can get their picture taken at 8am prior to heading down to Pima East.
- Pictures will be taken at Empire. Seniors on Wednesday, August 18th and Juniors on Thursday, August 19th. VEC students can get their picture taken at 8am prior to heading down to Pima East or go to Mica after release at 2pm.
- Check back soon or contact VAHS